Menu

Alleged victim in interview: Giuffre disgusted before Prince Andrew


            
              Tuesday, 03. December 2019
              
                

            
              In his BBC interview, Prince Andrew denies allegations of abusing a minor. Now the alleged victim speaks for itself: Virginia Giuffre rejects the "ridiculous excuses" of the Royals – and begs the British to believe her.
              One of the alleged victims of the abuse scandal over the US businessman Jeffrey Epstein has again made serious allegations against the British Prince Andrew. Virginia Giuffre described in a BBC interview that she had been forced into sex with the Royal three times, twice as a 17-year-old. The attacks were said to have taken place in 2001 and 2002. The prince, who is considered the favorite son of Queen Elizabeth II, denies it. The detailed description of the US-American had the 59-year-old but already had little to oppose in a BBC interview last month. The British broadcaster had already recorded the Giuffre interview back then, but deliberately withheld it. Giuffre states that Andrew gave her vodka to drink in a London nightclub. Then he wanted to dance with her. "He's the most vile dancer I've ever seen in my life," said the woman in the interview to be broadcast in the evening. "It was awful." Andrew was sweating a lot – "it was raining almost everywhere". She was disgusted, said the US-American. "But I knew I had to make him happy." Jeffrey Epstein and his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell expected that from her. Later, she was urged to sleep with Andrew. She called on the British public to support her. She was a victim of human trafficking, according to Giuffre. "This is not a dirty sex story" After the unsuccessful interview with the BBC, with which Prince Andrew wanted to restore his reputation, the Royal had recently resigned from all public duties for the royal family , He also promised to help the investigative authorities. US victim lawyers called on the prince to testify under civil oath. A photograph showing Andrew with the then 17-year-old Virginia Giuffre at Maxwell's home in London, the prince did not want to recognize. Allegations that the photo could be manipulated, Giuffre described in the BBC interview as "ridiculous excuses". "There is only one of us who is telling the truth, and I know that's me." She implores the British to believe her. "This is not a dirty sex story. (…) This is a story of abuse." Scotland Yard did not want to pursue a sex trafficking complaint against Epstein and Maxwell. Most of the alleged offenses occurred outside the UK. Therefore, the competence is missing. According to the BBC, Giuffre had filed the complaint. It is still unclear what Prince Andrew could threaten by investigations in the US At the moment, no authority accuses him of misconduct. Also in the indictment against Epstein from the summer, which had brought the case back in rolls, the name of the prince had not appeared. The New York prosecutors had repeatedly announced after Epstein's suicide that the investigation against suspects continued. It is not excluded that new charges arise from it. Whether directly against Andrew is determined, is unclear. Also Mette Marit regrets contact with EpsteinDer Royal was friends for years with the US multimillionaire Epstein and was several times overnight in various Epstein properties. The relevant convicted American took his own life in custody in August 2019. He was accused of abusing and forcing dozens of minors into prostitution. Even after a first imprisonment Epstein, Andrew had not given up contact with him, which he has publicly regretted. Also, Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit regrets the contact with the multi-millionaire Epstein, who had many prominent friends. "I would never have had anything to do with Epstein if I had been aware of the severity of his crimes," said the 46-year-old Norwegian newspaper "Dagens Næringsliv." "I should have studied Epstein's past, and I regret that I did not do that. " She also voiced her "solidarity" with Epstein's victims. As the newspaper reported on Monday, Mette-Marit met the businessman several times in 2011 and 2013 in the US and in Oslo. At the time, there was already a guilty verdict and a spent detention for abuse behind him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *